Korn - The Paradigm Shift

I thought the album releases October 8th. I really like The Path of Totality and I hate dubstep. I like the first 2 singles off The Paradigm Shift with Never, Never being a catchy tune that I constantly hum in my head. Glad to hear that they putting the groove back into their sound. Korn struggles when they just try to be heavy. It's the groove and catchy hooks that make them special.

I like the old Korn. I'll check this out on Spotify for sure. Never realized you guys listened to this kind of music. You listen to Tool, Sevendust or Primer 55 at all?

I like the old Korn. I'll check this out on Spotify for sure. Never realized you guys listened to this kind of music. You listen to Tool, Sevendust or Primer 55 at all?

Tool and Sevendust yeah. Haven't heard of Primer 55.

Saw Sevendust live once too; they were great.

This. I listen to pretty much anything, but metal/rock is my dig. Being a 90's kids, I love all the 90's music haha. Then again, I prefer 80's metal. Up the horns.

Speaking of Tool, have you guys seen these kids? I could play at their age, but not at this accuracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKLvYGqaC0

This. I listen to pretty much anything, but metal/rock is my dig. Being a 90's kids, I love all the 90's music haha. Then again, I prefer 80's metal. Up the horns.

Speaking of Tool, have you guys seen these kids? I could play at their age, but not at this accuracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKLvYGqaC0

I have seen Sevendust 3 times and they put on a sick show every damn time. They did an acoustic show once and there was still a pit lol. Primer is a heavier band, but really good. Check them out.

How about Volbeat? Probably my new favorite over the past year. Saw them live and they were great as well.

PP those kids are crazy.

I have seen Sevendust 3 times and they put on a sick show every damn time. They did an acoustic show once and there was still a pit lol. Primer is a heavier band, but really good. Check them out.

How about Volbeat? Probably my new favorite over the past year. Saw them live and they were great as well.

PP those kids are crazy.

Haven't really listened to Volbeat much. I've seen they do concerts in my area once in a while, but never saw them. They're alright.

Haven't gone to any concerts in a couple years now... kinda sad. The ones in my area haven't been that great (to me anyway) lately tho, so that's why I haven't gone.

The last show I went to was Lamb of God. I left feeling like I had been in a car accident. I decided I'll listen at home now, or buy balcony seats next time.

Back
Top Bottom