KoA

borstarhymes

whats high score mean
have to say i've been loving this game , started rocking the shepard armor last night and using the chakra which is a freaking dope weapon,im not finding the lock picking to be hard but can't seem to figure out the indicators of when you should try to open the chest

have to say i've been loving this game , started rocking the shepard armor last night and using the chakra which is a freaking dope weapon,im not finding the lock picking to be hard but can't seem to figure out the indicators of when you should try to open the chest

the chakrams are the bomb are you talking about the magic protected chests those are hard I never really figured that out. Arent those omniblades dope lookin. I mainly use Chakrams and a long sword but sometimes use faeblades or knives. I been thinking about exclusively using a bow this time though since i never have before. Or making a toon dedicated to 1 skill tree i have always made my guy a battlemage type dude with sorcery and might tress with very little in finnese

Last edited:
You just have to tell based on the resistence of the pin there really arent any indicators other than that. Its much like skyrim or the fallout locks

Lockpicking is easy, you really just need practice. I usually start in the middle and if that doesn't do it go all of the way right. If that doesn't work, you know it's on the left. Some slight tweaking is needed once you figure out what side it's on. Works on all lock difficulties. You shouldn't ever need more than 2-3 picks per lock.

Also, put all of your points into detect hidden until you max it out.

Back
Top Bottom