Klingons vs Stormtroopers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enterpriser

In Runtime
I was at my school then my friends and me had a question....who would win Klingons or Stormtroopers. This will really make you think. :) My bet is with Klingons.

Im gonna have to go with Stormtroopers. Assuming a force on force engagement. Stormtroopers would have the discipline to handle a fight like that. one on one - Klingons ftw!!

Klingons would win. Storm troopers don't have shields, cloaking, or photan torpedoes.

If it were The Empire against the Klingons, the Empire would win. The deathstar will just blow up Kronos.

This is no contest. The Klingons are a race that's built on bloodshed. Like what the gen. was saying, cloaking.

In Star Trek the undiscovered country, The klingons have a bird of prey that can fire when cloaked! Kirk and his crew are the only people badass enough to be able to fugure out how to destroy it.

And if it was a ground battle, than O...M...G. Stormtroopers would be torn to shreds.

Classic Trilogy Storm Trooper Vs. Klingon One On One, Klingon anyday

The Sith Empire Vs. Klinglon Empire, Sith Empire would send the Klingon Empire back to the Stone Age. Face it, the Empire Managed to enslave the wookies.

Q would pwn all..

:D

Klingnon vs a wookie would be an interesting fight

Klingnon would pwn a storm trooper

If a bunch of birds of prey fire torpedos at the death star, will it actually be able to get close to kronos?

We sound like a buncha trekkie nerds :(

Stormtroopers don't seem proficicient in close fighting,they don't even carry close range weapons, after the first wave of klingons the trooper would be shreded and the one that broke and ran would get it twice as bad. Space warfare would be different, the empire employs small fighters, any capital ship would carry dozens and would likely swarm a klingon ship beyond its abillity to target them giving the Empire ship an advantage.

I'm reminded of comic the insult dog at the star wars line

"No no no, the correct answer is, WHO GIVES A SHIIT!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom