Kimbo Slice versus David *TANK* Abbott

Kimbo is old news. He fights random people in the backyard that for the most part can't fight. Tank Abbot is just a brawler. They were both in MMA before it was bought out and evolved into true mixed martial arts.

Its kind of like how Royce Gracie was beating everyone. Nobody had a clue about advanced Jujitsu and they couldn't defend it.

When Matt Hughes and Gracie fought it just goes to show you the guys in the earlier days of MMA had it easy. Fighters these days are so much more well rounded.

As for MMA I'm a big fan and watch it every week. I'm looking forward to the new season of Ultimate Fighter. Anybody know when its due to kick off since its gotta be soon?

^ you right everyone thinks Kimbo Slice is the best fighter, he is good, but all the fights I have seen is vs people half his size.

They are giving Kimbo gimme fights to build up his hype.. I don't see him beating any top 10 heavy weights in MMA..I believe even Lesnar would easily take down Kimbo and pound him out.

They are giving Kimbo gimme fights to build up his hype.. I don't see him beating any top 10 heavy weights in MMA..I believe even Lesnar would easily take down Kimbo and pound him out.

He just beat Abbot, Kimbo is really really good. I thought Abbot would win though.

He just beat Abbot, Kimbo is really really good. I thought Abbot would win though.

Look at his record...He is 9 - 14, and 6 of those wins are from the mid 90's when everyone was one dimmentional.

Now look at Kimbos pro wins. He beat Bo by hitting him with a glancing right. Bo took a dive and tapped. Tank looked slow as hell and didn't even put up a fight. Also the guy that beat Kimbo on the streets got into the UFC and was put in a hospital for 3 weeks.

Im not saying he doesn't have potential..I'm saying he isnt ready for top level fighters.

Back
Top Bottom