Kimbo Slice knocked out in 14 seconds?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, the majority of those 15 "shot to the face" didnt even land clean. most of them just glanced off. granted, if they had kimbo would have been done but i still think the ref was dumb to call it so quick.

^take a look at his legs they were straightening out and stiffing up, he was a few more shots away from being completely out of it and risking brain damage. He wasn't fighting back and Seth was just teeing off why let it go on any longer? Any ref that would of let that go on for any longer would of been an idiot.

If they would have let it go longer Kimbo would have been killed.

He was out of it and actually tried taking the ref down once it was stopped.

^well then I guess it is good your not a ref because all the fighter would have to behalf dead before the fight was stopped.

Trouble is its based on street fighting and they dont use knees or stamp on heads thats street fighting :)

But kimbo slice is still the man! :)

Because i didnt see Seth Petruzelli swinging likes some Spag lmaoo! wow id be embarrased to fight like that. Plus ive seen kimbo get battered way worse than what i seen on most of his fights, i think he should just keep to the streets lol not cage. Him fighting in MMA isnt a good idea at all though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom