Killzone Shadowfall MP

its not as fast as a cod game but im okay with that sorry i didn't get on last night i played DCUO for a few hours and than my eyes were shot. Which raises the question has anybody bought or used those gaming glasses that are supposed to reduce eyestrain

if you would get something better that and 19in tube tv you wouldn't have that problem. I was mad when I wont that COD hardened Edition I won it from a gaming glasses company and I really wanted a free pair with them

its not as fast as a cod game but im okay with that sorry i didn't get on last night i played DCUO for a few hours and than my eyes were shot. Which raises the question has anybody bought or used those gaming glasses that are supposed to reduce eyestrain

Those Gunnar glasses, right? I have a pair because my eyes have always had issues dealing with bright lights, and I have to say that they do help me, especially when sitting in front of a TV or computer screen for an extended time.

Those Gunnar glasses, right? I have a pair because my eyes have always had issues dealing with bright lights, and I have to say that they do help me, especially when sitting in front of a TV or computer screen for an extended time.
yeah those are the ones thanks i'll have to grab a pair

I don't know how many of you still play this, but new (free) DLC will be available this month. It's offered to everyone in celebration of Killzone's 10th anniversary. All players will receive a remake of one of the most popular Killzone 2 MP maps, Academy.

On top of that, people who own the co-op DLC will get two new maps for free, and anyone who owns the season pass will get a bunch of new customizations such as weapon reticles, skins, etc.

I don't know how many of you still play this, but new (free) DLC will be available this month. It's offered to everyone in celebration of Killzone's 10th anniversary. All players will receive a remake of one of the most popular Killzone 2 MP maps, Academy.

On top of that, people who own the co-op DLC will get two new maps for free, and anyone who owns the season pass will get a bunch of new customizations such as weapon reticles, skins, etc.

i just downloaded that the other day didnt know they were new though

Back
Top Bottom