Killzone Shadowfall MP

man i was a freaking grenade sponge last night also i might have had one to many hits from the bong sorry about that

I missed out on jumping on with you guys last night. I don't know if you're down to play again tonight or sometime this weekend, but if so then definitely let me know.

im in for tonight just need to hit the gym and make some dinner , i'll even save the herbals till after gaming so i'm more effective lol

you play to late im turning into an old man off at 7 and such. I remember back in the day me and Rhu would be the last people on line at like 1 am

That was a mess last night. Definitely had several WTF moments where I was insta-killed. Started to pull it together after you jumped off Borst, but since Wes is constantly downloading updates and couldn't play, I just started ME3 MP instead.

I realized last night that I can kill fools faster with one of the support class pistols at a medium range compared to ARs and LMGs. One of the shotguns in the support class (forget name) also is a total beast. I may try running with a shotty, pistol and turret tonight.

I realized last night that I can kill fools faster with one of the support class pistols at a medium range compared to ARs and LMGs. One of the shotguns in the support class (forget name) also is a total beast. I may try running with a shotty, pistol and turret tonight.

I might give that a whirl too, just to try out a different approach. I've pretty much just stuck to the AR besides a few instances in which I tried sniping.

its not as fast as a cod game but im okay with that sorry i didn't get on last night i played DCUO for a few hours and than my eyes were shot. Which raises the question has anybody bought or used those gaming glasses that are supposed to reduce eyestrain

You guys think KZ is difficult to adjust to after playing COD? Try playing Titanfall for about at week (which feels like it's running at 120 mph) and then switch consoles over to Killzone lol. First few games were rough.

Back
Top Bottom