kill.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

24giovanni

Banned
does anyone know where I can d/l a copy of kill.exe which kill everything on an HD? The version I am talking about will allow you to boot up to this floppy and kill what's on the HD within seconds. The one I have takes 10 to 15 mins. I know there is a faster version cause I've used it in the past. I appreciate any help.

The only kill.exe i'm familiar with is the one from the NT4 resource pack for terminating processes.

However i'm wondering what you want this app to do exactly? If its a complete security wipe you're loking for then that is going to take a significant amount of time to execute as it will need to write to every bit on your Hdd multiple times.
If all you want is a wiped HDD as quick as, then just do a quick format.

Talldude, that link you posted is to the NT4 process killer that I mentioned, I don't think this is what he's looking for.

I am looking for a d/l which I can put on a floppy where I can just put it in a bootup and it will wipe the HD clean of any operating system. After which i can install a different OS.

yes..law, That is what I am looking for. I'd like a kill program that will wipe the HD clean in less than a min or 2.

yes, Eric something like that but takes lesser time to wipe the HD.

The one you linked is the one I am currently using but I find it to be a little slow.

24giovanni said:
yes, Eric something like that but takes lesser time to wipe the HD.

The one you linked is the one I am currently using but I find it to be a little slow.

check my signature for powermax. there is no software that will completely clean your hdd and be quick. but you can quick erase it (files can be recovered this way, if you use recovery software)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom