Keyboard Suggestions

Barrett

In Runtime
This is kind of a lame question but I will ask it anyways. I need a new keyboard but I don't know what to get. I am going to be doing gaming mostly, but I don't really like keyboards with all kinds of extra buttons. Any suggestions on good keyboards. (Even if they have extra buttons)

umm. if u listen to music u might want one that has a volume key, play key, cue key, etc.. or maybe if u dont want that u can get one that i had.. its an IBM and when u buy the keyboard they give u a disk to install that allows u to program the "hot keys/ extra keys" at the top of the keyboard.. its pretty kool. u could probably program it so once u press the button it opens one of ur games.

Yeah, any keyboard will do - most will come with PS/2 extensions if you don't have enough USB Ports and any will work.

Music Playing Buttons are always good - and they work when your in a game so that you can have your player in the background and select the song you want without stopping or minimizing the game.

Alright thanks. Any particular models. I was looking at a Microsoft Internet keyboard.

The Microsoft ones are very nice; I would buy one if I wasn't so tight; I may still.

Look at Microsoft Hardware, they give you a selection of their Keyboards and links to where to buy them.

They are cheap and very nice.

I think I might go with the black Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard. It's basic but is still attractive and has room for customization. Thanks!

I've got the Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard and deffo recommend it for gaming.

Back
Top Bottom