Keyboard Key Shortcut Icon

mbc

Beta member
So is it possible to create a shortcut icon of a key on my keyboard. In other words, does each key has somekind of file which i could target on a shortcut icon so that when the shortcut is clicked it functions as if i typed that key on my keyboard. Are there any types of program for this?

what exactly are you trying to do? this is an odd thing that you're asking.
windows has an onscreen keyboard option that you can click the mouse and type, maybe that might work for you?

cool, thanks. so now i need to find out whats the target of the left arrow key.

I'm looking for this cause i'm working on a powerpoint presentation and i have tons of objects on one slide which fade in and out depending on what u click so i thought it would be a lot easier to just create a link of that targeted key (left arrow) so that it takes me back without having to configure that animation to all of the objects in the slide. By the way im working with the elements table so that means like 100 animations for each trigger plus 100 more to go back. It just would look a lot better with a button than having to click left arrow on my keyboard.

its like the opposite of a shortcut key, i want anything that could link me to the command the key does when pressed. Like a shortcut for the keyboard key no my computer.

Back
Top Bottom