Keyboard Issues

here would be my advice if u still have a working mouse boot up into windows and goto device manager ///

in xp start / right click my comp / click properties / click hardware / click device manager/

right click your USB ports and uninstall them reboot the computer and watch them reinstall.

here would be my advice if u still have a working mouse boot up into windows and goto device manager ///

in xp start / right click my comp / click properties / click hardware / click device manager/

right click your USB ports and uninstall them reboot the computer and watch them reinstall.

Which ones? In the Universal Bus Controllers, theres like 6 different things. I'll list them:

Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Control
Standard OpenHCD USB Controller
USB composite device
USB mass storage
USB root hub
USB root hub

Sorry for double posting but I have found the solution. When my keyboard was in one of those USB slots that weren't working, I saw that there was a problem with one of the Human Interface Devices and I uninstalled and searched for changes and there it goes. Thanks for all the advice guys, now I can sleep easy without killing myself because of a keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom