keyboard and mouse trouble

whoknows?

Solid State Member
ok sorry for the nonpunctuated psot but my keyboard and mouse are screwed up> (the > is my period now)

i turned the computer on and for some reason it"s like the capslock button is on but it"s not> it even effects the numers> at the bottom you"ll see a series of pictures> that is what happened when i tryed to post this before and it didn"t want to work right> where the cursor stops(at the top of the highlight) is where i wanted to just put the cursor to add mroe text> the cursor won"t move from the end and if i want to edit somethign i"d have to delete everything after that> sorry if this makes no sense i just need some help here>

also whenever i click a link on the internet it opens it up ion a new window> i"ve already checked the control panel and put everything back to default> any other ideas?

ok first the pic you uploaded r so small, i can see anything...

second, r u on a laptop? if so, look at the "F" keys at the top(F1,F2,F3....etc.) find one with a symbol that looks like a keyboard. and holddown the the "Fn" button then the keywith the keyboard symbol.

If you r on a desktop, then go to the control panel and check the layout settings for your keyboard.

you can click the pictures i think>

how do you check the keyboard settings? i can right click the keyboard and see the basic controls but i can"t see what the keys are assigned to>

when i click on them they are barely bigger... you try clicking your pictures.

Back
Top Bottom