Kernell32.dll error

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomes

Beta member
Hello,
I am using a clone pc AMD athlon xp 1.44 gh with winME ops with Li128 L2 256 mb DDRRAM, 60gb HDD 64 mb display card.
Recently I had installed a typing tutorial program”Type to Learn’’ and it ran well for several days until some days back I could not open the program but instead I recieved a message saying” typeh32 has caused an error in kernel 32dll Typeh will now close, if you continue to experience problems try restarting your computer,and there was also another dialog box with close and debug box when I clicked on the debug it gave me another message saying Unhandled exception in typeh 32.exe (kernel32.dll)Ox00000FD:Stack overflow.
I tried restarting my computer but that didÂ’nt do any good I even uninstalled and reinstalled the program, this is confusing for a beginner I would appriciate if you would shed some some light as to how I can correct this error?
Thanks
gomes
:confused:

Try using the system restore that came with ME to roll back the system to before the program was installed. Apart from that, you could reinstall Windows. There is not a lot relating to your problem in http://www.technet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom