keeping the computer cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
What can i do to my raidmax ninja case to make it stay cooler inside?

and not fry anything in the process or mess anything up!!!

i have alot of fans and i did fix the cables!!!

I want to do something to my case that makes the fans sound quieter and that also keeps everything cool!!!

The only thing i can suggest is to have fans with high CFM airflow and low noise level.

Also, You ideally want to balance the intake CFM and the exhaust CFM, that should help to keep it cool better, but slightly more intake air should help to keep dust out.

Really go get water cooling if your complaining about fan noise. :classic:

Anyways you can get that noise dampening foam, or you could just buy a case with all this installed in it, and then it would be quiet :). I would switch out yuor fans and buy quieter ones.

If you want to make it quiet just buy some fan controllers to control the fans :D

what kind of temps are you talking about??? anything at or below room temp is good unless of course you want to get into the whole phase change, which then I hope you have a couple 1000 but back on subject are your temps that high? Some of it might be caused by ambient air on your room. give us some more info about your situation so we might be able to help you with suggestions

my graphics card is 60ºC and it used to be 40ºC don't know about anything else!!!

The room temp is about 70ºF!!!

Have you looked at the fan on the card to make sure it wasn't jammed or burned out? ( Stupid, I know, but... ) If this happened suddenly, then it sounds as if something died... you might need to get an after market cooler for the gpu. Or it might have come loose from the mounting and caused the heat build up. Either way check your card first... IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom