Kebabs Appreciation Society

GlasseyeUK said:
No Pitter bread is more common down south then it is up here, in Manchester most of the kebabs come in Naan bread.........

Soaks up the juices far better :D
i found that , in manchester all the kebabs i have ever had have been serevd in naan bread yet when i went down south to live for a few weeks on work experience , they served them in pitta bread , still same lovely filling , they are best served with lettuece tomatoes , chilli or yougourt sauce and a nice ice cold can of coke to wash it down

They all serve pita bread up in Newcastle, and thats further north than Manchester. Must be a Manchester thing then.

Raffaz said:
They all serve pita bread up in Newcastle, and thats further north than Manchester. Must be a Manchester thing then.
mind you i get mine off the curry mile where there are countless curry houses so it may be that they only buy naan breads to go with curries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry_mile
i live about 2mins walk from the curry mile

Where i iused to live as a student in Leeds, our kebabs were often served in nan bread. Used to walk back at 5 in the morning after working in a night club, drunk off the alcohol fumes lol and order a nice big kebab mmmmmm.

Raffaz said:
And heres the pic. When i ordered it i told them to tray it up, so you lot can see all the seperate ingredients lol. Notice the chilli sauce and the garlic yoghurt dressing aswell. Enjoy lol :)
Picture262.jpg

WOW! That pics a work of art man :)

You should, you would make a fortune lol.
dude i want that RIGHT NOW omg that meat is so texture-ey that i wanna take it off my screen and eat it :(

borat_sagdiyev said:
dude i want that RIGHT NOW omg that meat is so texture-ey that i wanna take it off my screen and eat it :(
You should use it as your background lol :)

Hey that pictures not fair your teasing us, most peoples eyes see money but mine are seeing 3 kebabs signs and im finding it hard to resist!!! lol

blackjack said:
Hey that pictures not fair your teasing us, most peoples eyes see money but mine are seeing 3 kebabs signs and im finding it hard to resist!!! lol
If your feeling bad then spare a thought for all the UK CF members who are coming in off the piss now and seeing that on their screens lol

I have and for all you cf members that are coming in from a piss up then all i can say is I WISH I WAS ONE heres a cheer for BEER and KEBABS!

Back
Top Bottom