Kazza lite not connecting??????

Eighty8lx501

Baseband Member
I installed kazza lite on my on of my pc's with xp and it will not connect, I have 2 other pc's with win 2000 on them and they connect fine. I disabled bolth mcafee firewall and windows firewall. What could be wrong?

Well, even if, everyone has gone to Limewire.

Ask anyone here, its either limewire or a torrent site. Never Kazza. Lite or other.

To my understanding it doesn't matter what program you use... They all connect to the same networks. The three main ones are Gnutella, eDonkey 2000, and FastTrack. I'm pretty sure that both kazaa and limewire connect to the same gnutella network. So even if you go to lets say limewire you are still gonna get the same downloads. However, your connection problem could be due actually to kazaa lite itself. Check out www.frostwire.com. Their program is imo much much better than limewire and kazaa. For me and tons of friends it seems like download speeds increased drastically, and just the overall speed of the program has increased. Its worth a shot. Also, another good think about frostwire is that there is no ads/spyware/adware in it so you dont have to worry about it messing up your comp. There isn't a pro and regular like in Limewire also. So no more trying to find a "illegal" copy of limewire pro or spending money on it :cool:

Kazza, in my own experience, is a sluggish program, with horrible download speeds. It seems like it is more virus prone, but I think thats my luck, lol.

As for limewire pro, I got my pro version off limewire, LOL :D

Back
Top Bottom