Kazza gold + what it does

that is true what crazyjoe said all filesharing prgrams will give you spyware/adware and shit like that but that's usually to do with the files people share only a few of the programs themselves distribute spyware themselves and limewire is'nt one of them. in fact i reccomedn limewire to anyone now i'ts great i get consistently good speeds with it

So you are telling me limewire wont give aney one any spyware and adware.....
How about Kazza lite ++ hummm aney one know?

kazaa lite does not have spyware. I have used it it is fine. I have only used limewire once but from what I hear although it is not as bad as kazaa it does have some spyware. I have never used bearshare so I don't know

Yes I wish I know how good bearshare was, I saw a picture of some ones desk top and saw it.

Though Kazza lite, because of it being a hacked version, the people that have made kazza said they changed the way kaza downloaded files, making kazza lite incompatible. I found that with mine...
Plus Kazza lite is really hard to find now since the people who made Kazza have stopped everyones sites from hosting it...

*KaGe*

Thats why when we tried to use it none of the downloded movie could run, because the changed it in some way, So if it is incompatible dose that mean we cant use it for downloding :(
Plz tell me if thats what he ment.

GO shareza no spyware :p !
also if your worried about spyware try spywareblaster, just google it, its a free program, it helps prevent some spyware, but it cant scan or take anything off, just prevent some spyware.

Yes but So if it is "incompatible", dose that mean we cant use it for downloding
Plz tell me if thats what he ment.

Kage said:
Though Kazza lite, because of it being a hacked version, the people that have made kazza said they changed the way kaza downloaded files, making kazza lite incompatible. I found that with mine...
Plus Kazza lite is really hard to find now since the people who made Kazza have stopped everyones sites from hosting it...

*KaGe*
kazaa lite is a bit difficult to find, but not impossible. I have found it before. With a little persistance on google you can find just about anything. As far as kazaa lite not working with their servers, I don't know about that because I have used it pretty recently and it worked fine. So for any of you who like kazaa, you can still use it without the crap.

Back
Top Bottom