Just purchased zonealarm pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
And it was a direct upgrade from the free version i used, and it carried over the stats like how many blocked attacks its had since i installed etc, but the blocked intrusions bit went back to zero(as you can see), now my question is, how come it still says zero because i installed this about 3 days ago and ive been on the internet 5-6 hours each day? maybe it still saying zero is a good thing? i just thought it seemed strange as when i had the free version i think it says a few hundred after 1 month:confused:
screen2222.jpg

The free version of Zone Alarm is a joke.

It offers a basic firewall the same as Windows, and anti-virus monitoring.

The Pro version offers everything, including antivirus and antispyware, as well as a working firewall.

I dont use it because its a RAM hog.

jonny_uk said:
And it was a direct upgrade from the free version i used, and it carried over the stats like how many blocked attacks its had since i installed etc, but the blocked intrusions bit went back to zero(as you can see), now my question is, how come it still says zero because i installed this about 3 days ago and ive been on the internet 5-6 hours each day? maybe it still saying zero is a good thing? i just thought it seemed strange as when i had the free version i think it says a few hundred after 1 month:confused:
If you know you're being "intruded" upon, and ZA is still saying 0, then send them an email and ask what's up.

Or, it may be that the pay version of the software is better?

Or maybe the setup was better the second time?

Or maybe ZA counts every ping against your machine as an intrusion?

Or maybe ZA was creating false numbers to make you think you...yeah, you...were being attacked by something, as a ploy to get you to buy?

Or, maybe, like 80% of the rest of the iNet pop, no one's bothering you and it's all in your head?

Re: Re: Just purchased zonealarm pro

ShoobieRat said:
If you know you're being "intruded" upon, and ZA is still saying 0, then send them an email and ask what's up.

Or, it may be that the pay version of the software is better?

Or maybe the setup was better the second time?

Or maybe ZA counts every ping against your machine as an intrusion?

Or maybe ZA was creating false numbers to make you think you...yeah, you...were being attacked by something, as a ploy to get you to buy?

Or, maybe, like 80% of the rest of the iNet pop, no one's bothering you and it's all in your head?

reply of the month :D

Honestly that had me in stitches, your sooo right:D

talldude123 said:
The free version of Zone Alarm is a joke.

It offers a basic firewall the same as Windows, and anti-virus monitoring.

The Pro version offers everything, including antivirus and antispyware, as well as a working firewall.

I dont use it because its a RAM hog.

Balls!! i dont know its running, and in task manager its using hardly any system resource ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom