Just purchased CSS server

LOL! You could send a money order to me and i could pay him through paypal for you.

I'll add that server to my favourites so you guys can pwn me :D

I have no idea how money order works. Usually when I want to buy something off the internest, I get my dad to do it for him and I pay him back in cash and give him like $5 or $10 extra for taking his time.

Spec, please do read my post that my made on the other thread that you created. If I can make another suggestion here, please keep this in mind and don't get carried away, the more you add on the server the worse it becomes, the shoots will not register as good & not everyone will want to wait 2 minutes for all that stuff to download. I guess if its for CF members only then the wait is not a big deal, but the registration of the server will suffer a bit. (Speaking from personal experience) If you need any help with anything, let me know.

Cheers

yes i know that, i was head sales rep for NFO servers back in 2006 and also was a sales rep for Summit servers. I know how to run a server. I was thinking one mod, such as deathmatch for the time being, or just making it a MOTW server, or motw rotation. Alright guys, come hop in the server right now if your on!

Back
Top Bottom