just noticed this...

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
when i had gotten my new PSU i put it in and connected eveything so now it sits here in my computer, now that i looked at some pictures of other ones i see it they have a cooling fan on top of it.

i just looked up pics of mine and noticed that i have a fan ontop of mine as well but the it is installed is like this
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ShowI...BL+ATX12V+/+EPS12V+600W+Power+Supply+-+Retail
so the fan is top fan is facing upward towards the top of my case. should i turn it around so it can get more air or does it not effect it that much?

I think you installed your PSU upside down, I would switch it so the fan can get air. The fan came with it for a reason.

yea but the way i installed it has all the lettering and the power button right side up like in the picture.

That's really weird, but I would try flipping it around, it probably isn't getting the amount of air it could be getting, and isn't really good for it. Or you could cut a giant hole in the top of your case :)

maybe its designed for cases that have the PSU's mounted on the bottom

hascet said:

i'd have to agree with that as well, unless there is another fan on the "bottom" that you havn't noticed and the picts from newegg don't show.

hascet said:

thats what i was thinking, alright i'll switch the beast upside down. :D

Back
Top Bottom