Just how many English people are on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are few people here from UK.

The question is how many Greek who live in Greece visit this site?

Answer : Only one ME! Despite Greeks are most fluent in English and German either prefer to visit Greek Websites or don't know about this site's existence. I randomly found this site from google when seeking for an issue and decided to join it when I saw TECH-FORUMS.

Don't worry about sight -site. I used before years to think that the greek word istioselida (ιστιοσελίδα) was the proper one for site but the proper was istoselida (ιστοσελίδα). Istio in ancient greek means rope and istos in ancient greek means net(work). The current words ar sxini (σχοινί) and dyktio (δύκτιο). P.S. Don't even think about trying to pronnounce those words cause they are written in Greeklish (Greek written in Latin Characters) and by 300% you will pronnonce them incorrectly. I believe that this will occur even if I post them in phonoetics format. (ae) etc.

i only found out that it was amercain when people took about how much things cost in $, i have been meaning to change forums but i dont wanna start on 0 post all over again lol and when you post on here i, they mostly get answer over the nyt when the usa are up lol i found it on google and liked the look of it and how many post had been posted but i want to join a like a web design forum aswel, but im on here more or less everyday. im from the uk:) and proud. i bet some1 is goin to posy y are you proud and we gona have a big disscusion on the history lol

but y the confused face, its in the uk if u didnt knowlol(wel it could be another place)

I have a dumb question (basically gonna make me look dumb).
But what is the different between being British and English or Britain and England. Does British include the colonies as well?

British means if you are from UK (england, wales, NI, scotland) but to be english you can only be from England, no-where else. I call myself English before i call myself British.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom