Just got Netflix!

karling07

Daemon Poster
Ok, well someone gave me a Netflix gift card, and I redeemed it, but I dont quite get netflix yet. In the my account section, I see this:

You are currently in the 1 at-a-time (Unlimited) program.
Your current period price is $0.00.

Your next period begins on 02/02/2007.
Membership fees are billed at the beginning of each period.

The regular price of the 1 at-a-time (Unlimited) program is $9.99 (plus any applicable tax).
You have 5 free period(s) remaining on your Netflix gift subscription.

What does this mean? How many DVDs a month can I order through this gift thing? 1-at-a-time (unlimited) doesn't make sense - those are different things!

Also, when does my gift card run out (date)?

Thanks!

1 at a time but u get unlimited rentals if you send that one back. like 1, send it back, 2, send it back, etc...

Netflix is dreadful, they were ok for the first few months, (ocassional scratched disk that couldn't be read). But after a while it took for ever to deliver them. They even say, the more you rent, the slower the shipping will be. So i guess its ok if you rent one movie at a time.

allenn812 said:
Netflix is dreadful, they were ok for the first few months, (ocassional scratched disk that couldn't be read). But after a while it took for ever to deliver them. They even say, the more you rent, the slower the shipping will be. So i guess its ok if you rent one movie at a time.

REALLY!?!? i ahve 3 at a time unlimited and i get a bunch a month and i still have a 3 day turn around...
Day 1: Mail out Disk
Day 2: Recieve Disk
Day 3: Get new disk

and i have only had a problem with the disk twice.

netflix is awesome! I've had it for about two years. we have the 3 DVD plan and the turnaround time is really fast. never had a disk problem either.

Back
Top Bottom