Just got a fitness tracker - worth it?

louisaloves

Beta member
So I had been debating about getting a fitness tracker for a while, I need to get off my a$se sometimes and think something that monitors how lazy I am will help!
The price of em put me off until I found this one with 75% off
https://www.pricedropdonkey.com/cheap-electronics

So how does everyone keep motivated with these? I am hoping it doesn't end up in a drawer with a few of my other must-have-at-the-time gadgets

I use myfitnesspal to track my calorie intake and monitoring my daily sleep and movements with fitbit. That's enough for me.

Yeah, I've got a Fit Bit Flex and I have been using it for about two months. It's great because it showed me exactly how little I was moving around and helped me get moving a lot more. The added perk is the sleep monitoring. I'm not sure how accurate it really is, but it's neat to see how much I move around at night. Very interesting.

My Fitbit Charge HR has been instrumental in my weight loss and general improvement in health.

Debating on getting a fitbit for my wife and I, Can anyone comment on the Alta model?

Debating on getting a fitbit for my wife and I, Can anyone comment on the Alta model?

I haven't used the Alta specifically but it seems overpriced given that it doesn't do heart rate tracking

Back
Top Bottom