just got a car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I just got an Acura Legend don't know the year. Anyway i was cleaning under the seats and found an extra electrical speedometer thing. Its just the plastic thing with the numbers on with the wires. It had the fuel gauge with it too that is brand new never used so how much do you think I could sell the fuel gauge plastic indicator thing and the speedometer plastic indicator?

I was told that they are expensive and I got an excellent deal on that car so tell me a price and I might put it on ebay.

My guess is somebody swapped the original speedo which showed lots of miles for one that showed fewer miles so they could get more for the car. My vote goes in the "you got screwed" column.

Congrats on geting the car dude, Car = Freedom. Now all you need to do is get a good sound system in that thing and add a cantena and start war driving.

I have no idea how much that part is worth, most governments have made it illegal for some one other than a mechanic to replace that type of part so any sale you may do might be illegal just look at the local laws and see.

It has nothing to do with miles you guys don't know what i am talking about i guess.

I might get a good sound system from a friend for $100 and he paid $400 for it.

I am still thinking about it.

The part i am talking about is just the plastic things that have the numbers and gas E and F mark and the rpm numbers.

heh I totalled my mustang a few months back so I bought this Camry from this dude I work with for $800 :) Hope it pans out. Kinda sad that I plan on spending more for a computer than a car

/\ LOL /\

Norcent post a picture of your car I would love to see it.

I wish I had that kind of money to buy a bmw and a mustang and then total the mustang.

I would post a pic but i can't get pics off my camera. The card reader thing broke and its an older camera so i can't plug it in the computer.

I am too cheap to get a new card reader. I even got a $100 gift card for free but there is know way I am getting a card reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom