Just another day at work...

I appreciate your support guys, I really do, It goes a long way, trust me.;)

Defcon, I believe I already told you once, But I'm going to tell you again. If this is something you really want to to, Go for it, and don't stop at anyone or anything to achieve what your heart desires. It's an EXTREMELY rewarding job, Dangerous, But what I get out of it keeps me waking up every morning going back.

The minute I put that black uniforn on, I may as well paint a large X on my back, Because that's what you become when you hit the streets...A target.

Even Off duty it doesn't stop. Police Officers have the "Option" but are not required to carry concealed while off duty and going about their personal lives. I myself am always armed, and it's paid off a few times, Not in my favor, But others where help wouldn't have gotten to the scene in time.

Anyone who plans on pursuing a job in Law Enforcement, All I can say is abide by the law. I can't speak for other Departments but I can vouch for mine. The hiring process is "extensive". The Background checks they do on a prospective member are "Extensive and very In depth". Somehow someway, They will find out more about you then you probly know about yourself.

The guy was obviously on speed as it took my partner and myself to take the suspect down and apprehend him. He had some alone time in the car as we finished our burritos.

Dude, what homeless man is going to be on a narcotic that costs around 80.00 a gram? Homeless man cannot afford no such habit. Your theory doesn't fit dude.

. The wife and kids are staying in the shadows and trying to not make eye contact with me, So a closer look shows the wife beaten badly, and the kids with busted lips and multiple bruises as well...Long story short, The Father is now locked up and has always been an alcoholic and beats the family when he has too much.

So what charges did you guys arrest him for? Also, good for you for getting someone like away from their family. I bet when he goes to first appearance(sees the judge) in the morning, I bet the police will have to segret him from the rest of the people. Isolated cell or holding cell. I don't think they would throw him back in population for such charges.

Interesting day at work.

Now here is the ultimate police car:
lamborghinigallardoitaldp8.jpg

It's a Lamborghini Gallardo that was donated to the Italian police. :D

Dude, what homeless man is going to be on a narcotic that costs around 80.00 a gram? Homeless man cannot afford no such habit. Your theory doesn't fit dude.
well, homeless men are know to use money given to them to buy alcohol, so how is speed any different? they use their money for drugs, not for trying to get a house. thats why they are homeless.

and have you ever heard of stealing? I'm sure he had done that and sold to goods to buy the drugs.

So what charges did you guys arrest him for? Also, good for you for getting someone like away from their family. I bet when he goes to first appearance(sees the judge) in the morning, I bet the police will have to segret him from the rest of the people. Isolated cell or holding cell. I don't think they would throw him back in population for such charges.
I think the family is glad to have an abusive member out, and I'm sure they would testify in court against him for assault and domestic violence. Its hard to turn against your own, but some times you have to do it. If my dad beat me like that I'd have him arrested in a minute.

lol , i love this line from superbad.
you just got fu**ed buy the long dick of the law.

have you ever used that one??

ya American sensi, you did tell me that, and no matter how many times you do, it always appreciate that thought. :)

Back
Top Bottom