Just a view

Yea if they didnt have the money or couldent give me a happy life id understand,if they told me they just werent ready for a kid id be pissed and reck there house.

It all depends. We all have reasons. If they had me because I was an accident from too much drinking in one night, I would be pissed, like really pissed.

King of Kings said:
I think a couple that cant naturally have a baby,shouldent go to the other options.Like sperm banks.The couple keeps trying because they oviously want a whole familey.Well what do they think that little orphin wants? Its kinda unfair.The world is over-populated as is,so why try to make more if you cant?
You have a lot to learn about parenthood, my parents weren't poor, I was born ten years after my brother, & I am pretty sure that I was an accident, when two people love each other, these things can happen, it made no difference, I was brought up in a warm, loving enviromment, & I didn't want to trash the house.[post 24]

King of Kings said:
Lol ill put it simple,or in gangsta talk

"if a couple cant have no ankle bitter by nockin boots by themselves,they shud just buy 1 fo sho"

If you understand that more clearly than my first post,you should really stop listening to lil john music lol
Lol, I think the first post was better. :p

Brookfield said:
You have a lot to learn about parenthood, my parents weren't poor, I was born ten years after my brother, & I am pretty sure that I was an accident, when two people love each other, these things can happen, it made no difference, I was brought up in a warm, loving enviromment, & I didn't want to trash the house.[post 24]

Ok? 0_o

And did they say "damn we dont want this kid,drive him down to that adoption place and we will get rid of him".No they kept you and took care of you right? Like a good parent should.

Back
Top Bottom