Just a view

Yeah it had me confused to. I know later in life if i'm married and we can't have a kid i would definitly adopt 2 kids a boy a and a girl. I'd get them young though if i could like 1 year old or less, so i'd raise them from the start. And later in life i would tell them they were adopted.

That's the problem with adoption. You tell them too soon, they might break down because they can't handle it. However, if you tell them too late in life, they might lose complete respect for you because you lied to them their whole life and had them thinking you were their biological parents. It depends on the person though.

I would be pretty crushed if I learned I was adopted,but I wouldent stop loving my parents because theyv raised me and even if they arent my biological parents there still my parents.And I would never want to meet my real parents.The best time to tell someone there adopted would probaly be 15,not to young to understand and not to old to hate you for lieing to them

Well, that's why I said it depends on the person. I would make me think if I learned that I was adopted, but life would go on.

I would be pretty crushed if I learned I was adopted,but I wouldent stop loving my parents because theyv raised me and even if they arent my biological parents there still my parents.And I would never want to meet my real parents.

I have a VERY hard time believing this. Not that I know you as a person but, anyone who gets adopted at one point in their life or another WILL want to meet their parents, I don't care what you say.

Well if I was adopted and I learned that my true biological parents were alive, I would visit them and ask why. Once that's done, let it go and resume life as it is. You know...sometimes you can't blame them. They might've been in a bad financial position and wanted their child to have a better life. You never know what the motive is.

alvino said:
Well if I was adopted and I learned that my true biological parents were alive, I would visit them and ask why. Sometimes, you just gotta know why, they could've been in a bad position etc. Once that's done, let it go and resume life as it is.

With human life, there is always a need, to know more; to investigate.

Yes, humans have always been curious and we always will be. It's just part of what makes us human.

Back
Top Bottom