Just a little info on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisskerven

In Runtime
So I figured if I wasn't going to be on for a while I might as well tell you all why.

BEWARE this is all true and keep in mind Iam not here for your pity and stuff, but any help is greatly appreciated (and you won't catch me sayin that twice as I hate askin for any help.)

Lets start with the good stuff that has happened recently:
I went to a party and got slammin drunk about a week ago.

Ok now that that's out of the way- all the downsides.

Lost my job.
Lost my housing (living at parents.. again)
Engine threw a rod (broke it and part of engine block- temp fix..)
Car Wreak
Friend Suicide
Lost my G/f
Can't seem to get re-hired
Bank hacked- lost all my savings- counter claim cannot prove it was not me.
Gaming rig out of date (seriously look at my sig)
Console game systems- broken or mysterously vanished (Stolen is my guess)
No government funding for me (white, 23, male)
Parental stress- given 30 day notice

SO yea.... if you don't see me for a while.. it's because Iam on the streets somewhere tryin to find a place to jack internet and get online with the laptop. Yes things are that bad. No they don't appear to be getting better.
So currently looking to find a job, room, food and water, after that hopefully I'll be able to snag a Phenom or something for dirt cheap because they've been out so long.

Before theres a ton of replies on this (well ok... so before theres 3) I live in Independence Missouri, just PM me if you know a place close hiring or a buddy that can hook me up with a job- even temporary. Holidays are coming and I have a very bad feeling I'll be spending new years in the snow.

Oh and again Iam not postin this for pity or hand outs, merely a reasoning as to why Iam not on or responsive- and why Iam rather moody.

Sorry for the angry posts and targeting- I really don't mean it, stress is just a killer.

I would not have noticed you were gone :S I don't notice many people who are gone apart from theend but thats good news

these are just things a lot of us get...

I hope you filed for unemploy and got it, not sure of course.
Never fear having to live at home, at least imo...extended families are great. If I have a child and they are 20...even 30 or older, they can still live with me. Old traditional thing.
Cars...don't be afraid to get an old holdover for the moment. If you can find one for $100-300, it might last you a few months so you can find a decent job again.
Forget the gf stuff, that's a dime a dozen, as old as that saying is...of course you can keep looking for those easy temporary relationships that keep going sour, or try and find yourself that wonderful person.

While you're trying to get back on your feet, scrap any extraneous activities that cost money, such as gaming! lol...just relax and find some zen.

:D

What are your job qualifications? You're not that far from where I live. In fact my first ex wife lives where you do.

Lost my job. - You probably hated it anyway. Good opportunity for a career change.

Lost my housing (living at parents.. again) Atleast its one less bill considering you don't have a job...

Engine threw a rod (broke it and part of engine block- temp fix..) Sell it for scrap parts to get some money. Use public transit.

Car Wreak - If it wasn't your fault, sue.

Friend Suicide - Im sorry to hear that.

Lost my G/f - She was prolly cheating anyway.

Can't seem to get re-hired - So go back to school and get more training/certification and make yourself more hireable.

Bank hacked- lost all my savings- counter claim cannot prove it was not me. - You should prolly keep better track of your things.

Gaming rig out of date (seriously look at my sig) - So sell it for the money you so desperately need. Its prolly a good thing that its out of date. It saves you wasting time playing the latest games (or posting your life story on a techforum) when you should be finding a job.

Console game systems- broken or mysterously vanished - They are only material things and refer to gaming rig comment.

No government funding for me (white, 23, male) - Go for unemployment.

Parental stress- given 30 day notice - Good, your 23. You shouldn't be living with your parents anyway.

No for what you do have: You're young, healthy and as it would seem, have absolutely no ties or real responsibilities. Go travel or soemthing. Sell your crap and enjoy life rather than worry.

funky is harsh, but has some points. I live in independence ks, and I know for a fact that there are several businesses around here who hire tons of people. know a guy who could use a roomate. know a car for sale, first weeks pay will get it. not the best looker, but when it's all said and done, if it gets you from point a to point b... if any of this helps, please pm me. I can get you set up in no time here.

Been there, man, and it ain't no fun. Even if you have to temp at a menial job (done that) or flip burgers (done that, too), do it. Sitting and being unproductive gets you nowhere. Some of the best friends I ever met were on some of these types of jobs. I got to my current position by coming in as a menial temp to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom