jumpy screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

)W!LL!AM-CR0WN(

Solid State Member
on one of my games i tend to get some screen jumping and the game almost goes into a hyper mode where everything is way faster, yet choppier, than it should be.. any ideas for a solution??

One of my friends got the same problem once, he solved it by switching off one of the cpu cores.

I have an ASUS A8N MVP crossfire mobo... I have an AMD X2 4200 CPU, and an ATI X1900XT video card. How do I go about using just one core of the cpu ?? That might work. If I do that I will also need to know how to reverse that for my other computer use where i will want to use both cores.

well go to www.majorgeek.com and look in the download catagorey list on the lefts side and see if you can find the right one. Maybe you could also try slowing the whole unit down. and then there is just a settings toolbar so you can set it back when you want.

While the program is running, hit ctrl+alt+del, find the application, right click on it and hit "go to process." Right click on the process and it's right there. I'm on a single core Windows box right now, so I don't know what it's called, but its not "End Process", " End Process Tree", "Debug", or "Set Priority" if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom