Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I dont want a MP3 player.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_mogul

The Original Mac User
Okay everyone, time to vote for next month's calendar and this month's Image Contest winner.

Talldude: Resident evil theme
Calendar

tajahem: American McGee's "Alice" theme
Calendar

mac_mogul: Final Fantasy X-2 theme
Calendar

HAVOK2k5: Tomb Raider: Legend theme
Calendar

jrdwstfll: Perfect Dark Zero theme
Calendar

JuiceDaddy: NFS Most Wanted theme
Calendar

Thanks for all your effort guys! :D

I vote for "JuiceDaddy: NFS Most Wanted theme", I like the blendings and the colors! :D

havoc's a bum..................but he got my vote too.

Do something besides that shiney mac look mac_mogul!! You dont have to put it on EVERY image ya make ya know. Atleast your June calender has a simple but stylish flat look to it as a change of pace from your normal style.

ALTHOUGH, I will admit in my photoshop works, especially if you look at my deviant art account, I reuse the same grunge look in most of my images so I suppose I can't talk too much.

Nubius said:
havoc's a bum..................but he got my vote too.

Do something besides that shiney mac look mac_mogul!! You dont have to put it on EVERY image ya make ya know. Atleast your June calender has a simple but stylish flat look to it as a change of pace from your normal style.

ALTHOUGH, I will admit in my photoshop works, especially if you look at my deviant art account, I reuse the same grunge look in most of my images so I suppose I can't talk too much.

B-b-b-but I LIKE SHINY THINGS!!!!! XD

yeah, i noticed that too. I had planned on doing a different style for August, but I just thought Yuna deserved to be shiny. o_O

Well, it appears that HAVOC2k5 is the July winner! Congratulations HAVOC2k5!
Thank you everyone for participating! We had some really GREAT entries this time around!
Also, thanks out to everyone who voted!:D

Thank you for all that voted for me. I wasn't too happy with the turnout of this one... It came out ok... Next month i'm going to turn out a master piece...

What's the next contest? And When?

not bad, great work peeps, i go away for a little while and i come back to some great talent again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom