Jonbenet ramsey killer caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "A big LOL goes to the EMO thread, and all that it stood for..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
... He feels a gayload of pride LOL J/K

....Anyway, the murderer is a [SNIPPED!!!1] who could never get any, and is a [snipped ._.] who has a tiny [SN1PP3D] and is nothing but a pathetic inferior toiolet stain of a retarded [snippit] [snipper]

There, a said it. :cool:

Im about as easy going as anyone here on the forums but I think youre speaking out of turn here. I mean to say that some killer, some pedophile killer is just some loser who can't get a girl is just wrong, I think. I mean, pedophilia is a sickness. It is a mental defect, and these men (and women) are quite literally ill. Im not excusing their actions, nor even arguing that they should be treated any less harshly because the impetus for their actions IS a mental/emotional defect. But I think it should be clarified nonetheless. I mean, there are countless people around the world that aren't getting all the sex they want, but you know 99.9999999 percent of them aren't raping and killing people, so thats really no excuse. :D

"I MISS THE EMO THREAD!!!!!..."

DefragMyHead said:
Im about as easy going as anyone here on the forums but I think youre speaking out of turn here. I mean to say that some killer, some pedophile killer is just some loser who can't get a girl is just wrong, I think. I mean, pedophilia is a sickness. It is a mental defect, and these men (and women) are quite literally ill. Im not excusing their actions, nor even arguing that they should be treated any less harshly because the impetus for their actions IS a mental/emotional defect. But I think it should be clarified nonetheless. I mean, there are countless people around the world that aren't getting all the sex they want, but you know 99.9999999 percent of them aren't raping and killing people, so thats really no excuse. :D
Well, that's why we would disagree. You believe that choices are manipulated by mental illness, and I believe that People one ultimately, make their own choices Forgive me if it is hard for me to classify the purposeful preying of children, to either take their innocent lives, or force them to commit a sex act against their will, to be a brain defect, or him being controlled by an outside force. I do know for a fact that it IS a mental defect; however in this case, I believe he fits the profile of a Predator, not a mental patient.

He did have the urges (Just like every other child molester or serial killer would), but the way I see it, this was actually something he thought he could “Get away with doing”, rather than getting help for it.

The urges are there, but in the end you make a choice. This man chose to do this, and the first thing he is going to plea is “not guilty by reason of insanity” like any coward would.

This guy just doesnÂ’t strike me as the victim. Not in the slightest.
:confused: :cool:

gezzz thanks ATIRAGEPRO for actually replying to my post with an honest and thoughtful statement, no joke. that's cool, we can disagree. It's kinda refreshing to say something disputable and not get some childish flame in off topic (Im guilty of this too). I'll admit that there are predators that are just basically bad people. But I think most people who commit certain crimes, i.e. child molestation, aren't usually just simply "bad." I think it's usually much more complex and dangerous than that. I mean if it was just some random bad guy commiting a random crime, that might actually be kind of comforting actually. But with these pedophiles you can almost always expect recidivism until they're caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom