Joke Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all right then

why did the woman get run over?

who gives a ****, she shouldn't have been out of the kitchen

just a few more gooduns:

what is the difference between micheal jackson and neil armstrong?
one was the first man to land on the moon and the other ****s little boys in the ***

Two brothers are opening presents at Christmas. The younger brother has 20 presents and the older one only has one. The younger brother says to the older one, "Haha, I have 20 presents you only have one!" The older brother replies "Haha, you have cancer."

Why did hitler really kill himself?
He saw the gas bill.

Okay guys, I don't have a problem with the Joke Thread and most of the jokes have been edgy but very funny so far, and that's fine. But we need to keep some level of civility and decency in it. This is a computer forum, after all, not Barrens Chat. Although this should go without saying, and has been mentioned previously by another Mod, I am going to say it plain and simple now:

NO JOKES CONTAINING RACIST OR PEDOPHILIA RELATED CONTENT WILL BE TOLERATED!!!

We've already given multiple warnings about edited posts pertaining to these topics. We are done with the warnings and hence forth violations in this thread will be full infractions. Please respect the rules and use common sense when posting your jokes. If you have a questionable one by all means PM it to myself or one of the other OT Mods (like Mak213 or Trotter) for approval.

Thank You and carry on...

I agree with Josoft, but I believe the line has been crossed from funny to tacky a few too many times. Jokes can be funny without being crass, racist, or just plain wrong. Apparently, some here have not discovered that distinction.

Maybe it can be tried again sometime in the future, but this one is over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom