Join Omega Today!

Syn7ax 3rror

Banned
Hello everybody. As you know, me and a few other individuales have begun work on the Omega OS(Operating System). We have 4 people on the team rite now, and need about ten. If any one wants to join reply to this post AND PM me. Here are a list of skills you need to even reply to this post:

1. A complete understanding of C++ coding
2. A full knowledge of GUI
3. HTML code or some other web code
4. FLASH code
5. Alot of skill in photoshop

You need to have at least FULL knoledge in ONE of those subjects. Please reply if you are interested.

too bad i don't have a somplete understanding of any of those...i've always wanted to create an OS. i started learning C++ but i gave up after like 2 months lol, and as far as html, i know like 10 html tags and that's it...anyway good luck on the OS :(

crazyjoe16 said:
too bad i don't have a somplete understanding of any of those...i've always wanted to create an OS. i started learning C++ but i gave up after like 2 months lol, and as far as html, i know like 10 html tags and that's it...anyway good luck on the OS :(

hey hey, dont give up now, we're desperate, anyway, if you are at all interested check out our forum (in my sig) and you may be able to join the team
Im gonna learn C++, but i dont know it yet, maybe you can help, pm me what you can do on a computer, im sure you can help

Back
Top Bottom