John Rambo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewc1307

Formerly known as BuggyVeyron
Sooooo, just seen John Rambo tonight and wandered for those who have seen it, what you thought.

I liked it, it'd a good not great guns n' all film and another typical good rambo film although there were one or two quite disturbing scenes but overall well worth seeing if it's your thing.

Not bad at 61 is he!

I honestly haven't seen the movie yet, so I don't know how disturbing the disturbing parts really are. I am going to have to put it in my "Que" when it is out on DVD.

Well at least he looks better than Arnold at that age. :p

you mean disturbing as in the rape scenes and the parts where they force the people to walk across the mine fields?

seems like a nice movie, moved away from the actual feel of rambo and into a territory that is more foreign (I don't mean literally), seemed like the movie was trying to bring attention to civil wars in Myanmar/Burma/Asia etc.

anyways... yeah the movie was pretty good

that sniper guy took some dudes head right off... half of the head got sliced off by the 50 .cal bullet

but... gay moment, why the heck did rambo bring a bow!? He shot ~8 guys that had AKs with an arrow...

edit!:

oh and they killed the Korean guy... :(

wasnt bad for a nobrains all brawn action flick. i usually cant stand those. but the gore was pretty good. i especially liked when the one guy got his belly sliced open and his guts fell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom