Job suggestions

mammikoura

Golden Master
So I'm looking for a job. Not a full time job, something that I can do after school and during weekends. I also want the job to be something interesting.
I have already applied for 2 jobs, one is for a company that sells mobile phones and the other one is for a company that sells mobile phone services.
It's not that I love mobile phones or anything, I just found that both of these companies were looking for employees and well I need the money and the job wouldn't be anything too boring. Also both of these companies give u bonuses for sales that u have made. So thats kinda of what kind of work I'm looking for. So something similar that I could do? And if u have worked in some company like this before then please tell me how was it.

Also if u have any other ideas how I could earn some money I'd love to hear them.

well what i plan on doing isworking at best buy or circuit city or some other computer store. actually, we have a computr part store here in my town, that sells everything need to make pcs, kind of like a custom pc shop. and when you work there, you get to build pcs for people and stuff. that is the ideal job for me, so i would suggest doing something like that if its something youre interested in.

recon 16 said:
have you tried some of the local computer shops?
They didn't want any extra employees during the summer so I don't think that they would need more now. And it would be really hard to get it since I haven't studied any computer stuff anywhere.

Anyone ever tried some ways of earning money online?

mammikoura said:
They didn't want any extra employees during the summer so I don't think that they would need more now. And it would be really hard to get it since I haven't studied any computer stuff anywhere.

Anyone ever tried some ways of earning money online?

well theres always ebay lol

cileskot said:
well theres always ebay lol
Yeah, there is ebay, but you really have to be selling stuff that is popular at the time, e.g., everything doesn't always sell on ebay all the time.
And there is so much competition on ebay right now that people are selling stuff for dirt cheap because they have so much to sell and so they can sell it that cheap and still make money.

I tried the ebay moneymaking thing, I hooked up with a dropshipper and all, listed stuff on ebay, let the auctions go where they may and didn't make any money, actually lost money. You really have to know what is hot and what is not, and do a whole lot of research on ebay to find out what is selling and what prices they are selling at. So it's not like it's an easy moneymaking idea either. Plus ebay and paypal take their cuts, so you have to price it high enough to make money after all the ebay and paypal fees, but low enough that you can be competitive and people won't pass up your ad.

But really....so many people are doing it nowadays that it isn't even worth doing anymore.

cileskot said:
well what i plan on doing isworking at best buy or circuit city or some other computer store. actually, we have a computr part store here in my town, that sells everything need to make pcs, kind of like a custom pc shop. and when you work there, you get to build pcs for people and stuff. that is the ideal job for me, so i would suggest doing something like that if its something youre interested in.

Best Buy is a great place to work. And if your actually computer knowledgable you get paid a lot more. At least thats how it works for my brother in our best buy. He makes something like $16 an hour (pretty good for a kid)

sorry but this may sound weird but since I don't live in the US I can't know this kinda stuff. So Best Buy sells all kinds of electronic thingys right? Not just computers? Because we do have a few shops here that sell all kinds of electronic stuff, don't know if u need to know anything about anything to get there. But that kinda work wouldn't be too bad.

mayorredbeard said:
Best Buy is a great place to work. And if your actually computer knowledgable you get paid a lot more. At least thats how it works for my brother in our best buy. He makes something like $16 an hour (pretty good for a kid)

I HAVE to ask, What position? GS - CIA? SUP, Because he sure as hell ain't making anything like that under those....

Back
Top Bottom