Jerky Mouse.

Scotteh

Beta member
Probably going to make myself look a fool, posting about a mouse with all you technical guys here, but here goes.

I bought a mouse, a Bush brand. Cheap, about £15. From the first time I bought it an plugged it in, it fights me whenever I want to click, making easy tasks difficult and extremely frustrating.

I've ran virus checks, examined the cabling and searched for new drivers for the mouse online and even bought and used a new mousepad. I have no idea what is going on, and this site is my last option. Please help. :confused:

Ball, Optical, Laser mouse? Could be mis-tracking. Wouldn't explain the clicking issue you have. :|

If you've looked for drivers, software, checked for any obstructions in the read surface, and checked the device itself for any defections, then I'd say it's a DOA (Dead on Arrival) Have you called the company's tech?

15squid aint hugely cheap for a mouse, especially one that don't work :p

What kind of mouse is it? How is it connected? Have you tried port switching? Have you opened it up yet?

Taking it apart might void the ability to return the item. I'd just take it back to where it came from and get another. Probably just a glitched one.

Back
Top Bottom