Jedi Knight 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?

You're stuck on the easiest game on the market? :D Just teasing with you. I've played it, but my son gets me through the hard parts, lol.

What?

You're stuck on the easiest game on the market? :D Just teasing with you. I've played it, but my son gets me through the hard parts, lol.

Aye, didn't use a walkthrough but I beat the game easy enouph. There were few parts that proved a little challanging but that's what I love about games. If you have any questions maybe I can answer them. Unless you're going to look at the walkthrough....which is fine by me :)

Aye, didn't use a walkthrough but I beat the game easy enouph. There were few parts that proved a little challanging but that's what I love about games. If you have any questions maybe I can answer them. Unless you're going to look at the walkthrough....which is fine by me :)

The main hard spots in this game is the little mind puzzles and stupid mazes they put in there. A lot of them were so noticable you passed hem up and never double check yourself till its too late. Though I more enjoyed this game MP than SP, the SP had some great elements. I used a walkthrough to beat the game, cuz some spots I didn't want to waste much time on.

The main hard spots in this game is the little mind puzzles and stupid mazes they put in there. A lot of them were so noticable you passed hem up and never double check yourself till its too late. Though I more enjoyed this game MP than SP, the SP had some great elements. I used a walkthrough to beat the game, cuz some spots I didn't want to waste much time on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom