Javascript links problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownn

Solid State Member
Whenever I click on a javascript link, nothing happens, ive asked multiple ppl if they knew what the problem was and noone really knew, so i decided to come here and ask, any ideas?

Already tried that, it was already set like that, i even turned off al security to cookies and popup blocker just incase, and it didnt help :/

Already done that, i got rid of a virus recently, but Im not sure if i accidentally deleted something i shouldnt have, that might have caused the problems.

Most people don't experience the same intrusiveness of the error, because most people don't have a script debugger (i.e. VS.Net) installed. So, you might want to try this:

Uninstalled every Java installation reference. Rebooted, and reinstalled Java, and windows script 5.6 from MS here.

Post a reply if it works?

I've faced this problem before I guess because you are using windows XP and IE 6, there is a tool called java virtual machine (JVM) microsoft used to install it in the past but due to it's problems with SUN (thier enemy) I guess, they have stopped intalling it with the new versions of IE, you must be install it on your windows XP you can search for it on the internet the file is called (msjavx86) and it is an exe file for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom