Java Problems -.-

Thorax_the_Impaler

Minecraft Veteran
Hello everybody!

Recently it was brought to my attention that the newest release(s) of Java have a few issues. Now, I am a Minecraft junkie and play probably everyday with my girlfriend; and on both of our PC's (her's is significantly more powerful), we experience crashes and other performance bugs including running out of memory. According to other fellow computer enthusiasts I know, Java 7 has just been an overall glitchy and buggy since its release.......like a year ago? Seriously what's going on with that?

So I just posted this on Facebook and I'll post it here. After some Google on the matter it is the same security issue Java has had since like August and news sites and bloggers have been attacking it ever since regarding this flaw.

In case anybody on here doesn't know, it's been around forever and the odds of you being infected with malicious software via the exploit is slim to none unless you're an idiot going to sites you shouldn't be. Also something to note, this has nothing to do with javascript.
Another thing to mention is the update they just released only raises your security to high. Deleting your trusted sites (if you have any) will further minimize the "probability" of infection by each site giving you a Navi style "Hey! This site wants to run **** on your PC!".

Back
Top Bottom