java help needed.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont reply to many development threads because of code ownership. I've been down that road before. I still get calls from a company that I wrote code for 5 years ago from installers, on site. I'll reply to simple simple simple things like a batch file or perl. But for a "simple question" concerning code that I'll be glad to write from scratch and own, I'd rather say I can do it for you and charge you.

frankly speaking i belong to a poor background......thats the reason why i m the only kid in my college doing the project by myself.......other people already bought the projects.
Rather thanks for replying but cant help it........

Well well how much would you charge???

Think about it... seriously though.

No, you didn't commit a crime. If you want people to take you seriously, exuberate yourself as such. If you want a reply that intelligently explains how to perform a function, present your question with the same respect.

yep surely'll.........but

it true that to get a respectful answer one needs to ask a respectful question.....

Well well how much would you charge???

Too much most likely
$750/day for most that I do... including coding
day = 20hours so it's about $37/$38/hr depending on the project and the level of detail given into it.

Too much most likely
$750/day for most that I do... including coding
day = 20hours so it's about $37/$38/hr depending on the project and the level of detail given into it.

OH!!
well thats a high amount for we Indians though.....!!!!
You must e earning lots.........keep going brother
anyways at least you could help me if i get stuck some where ........can/will you???

Sure, I'll do what I can

Well, it's what I charge to own the product start to finish. It's relative to a starting developers pay. I'll consult and determine the action plan for free and then give you an exact figure prior to development, but yes, it's what I charge everyone else.

Sure, I'll do what I can

Well, it's what I charge to own the product start to finish. It's relative to a starting developers pay. I'll consult and determine the action plan for free and then give you an exact figure prior to development, but yes, it's what I charge everyone else.

Thank you for your kindness LORD!!
Hope you bestow your intelligent thoughts over me...........:happy::)

well i can code it in both C and JAVA
but i need to give a GUI, n i feel THAT i can give a better GUI in java then in C........m i right??
I think you'd be better off using a .NET-based language like C# or VB because it would allow much easier development of a GUI, and a much easier time of communicating with the lower levels of the OS via platform invoke. Of course, I'm assuming you're wanting to use Windows.

I think you'd be better off using a .NET-based language like C# or VB because it would allow much easier development of a GUI, and a much easier time of communicating with the lower levels of the OS via platform invoke. Of course, I'm assuming you're wanting to use Windows.

Actually i don't know the language C# and VB.......
i did use the visual basic software for a while.....but i am not good in that.....
thanks for suggesting.
Is there any other way?

Actually i don't know the language C#
You said you're only a beginner, so I expect that you have nothing more than a rudimentary understanding of any language. If you're comfortable in Java, you'll be comfortable in C# since the syntax is nearly identical.

You said you're only a beginner, so I expect that you have nothing more than a rudimentary understanding of any language. If you're comfortable in Java, you'll be comfortable in C# since the syntax is nearly identical.

ya i am a beginner but i consider myself a step ahead of it.........don't know where i actually stand. Well talking about JAVA, i do have a bit knowledge about it and i can get help on it easily from people i know.....though the difference is they know way less then you people.....
Matter of fact i am comfortable with JAVA as i used it for one of my project before....
Thanks for your suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom