japanese food ideas?

ace777

Fully Optimized
well finally a good japanese food place opened in town whats good to try they have all traditional japanese foods there? ive heard tempura and miso soup for sure but what else is good? thanks guys i got 3 days for this.

Is it a buffet or what?

If it's a buffet, then do what I do at my local Chinese place and get a little bit of everything. If its not, then the tempura is very good. I don't eat that much Japanese, and when I do, that's what I usually get.

Tempura is good, Sushi is great as well. It's not all raw fish. Typically California roles have no fish in it, but the other kinds do.

I've always judged a Japanese restaurant by the quality of the Sashimi.

If the Sashimi looks old or untouched, I'd stay clear of the restaurant. Be sure to check the counters and the fish displays. They should be exceptionally clean.

Is it a buffet or what?

Never get Sushi from a buffet restaurant. Raw food shouldn't sit on a counter exposed to everyone.

its not a buffet its a bit pricy bu5 i don't really care im going to spend about 15-20 get some steak and some tempura but whats sashimi is it good or so-so.

Tempura is good, Sushi is great as well. It's not all raw fish. Typically California roles have no fish in it, but the other kinds do.

i dont think you will like it after you watch

THE MACHINE GIRL

machinegirl-poster-big.jpg

heres the awesome trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSpCWJnnWVI

and YOU CAN EVEN WATCH IT ON VEOH!!!!!

and no im not advertising. i dont think you will like tempura after you watch the movie.

lolz ok hers what im trying tempura,raw fish ginger,shisimi a few good soups, and maybe some ramen.

Back
Top Bottom