Japanese customs supply drugs on arrival

You are a f*cking idiot.

Dense bud = Brick weed = Not hydro ponic = Grown in mass quantities of low quality, generally outdoor = packed tightly for more distribution per shipment.

Hydroponics = indoor, pro grown, FLUFFY AS HELL.

Don't even speak. You are a tool. Case closed.

And 6-8 heads to the ounce? WHAT THE F*CK DOES THAT MEAN?

6-8 of you smoke an entire ounce at once? I'll roll you a 3g blunt of my homegrown and have all 8 of your girly friends on their ass.

ok...

let me explain this...

6-8 heads in an ounce, (I assume) means that in the weed that he buys, in an ounce of the weed he can expect somewhere between 6 and 8 buds from the plant in the bag.

Also if you feel the need to put 3g (just under an eighth) into one of your joints then I suggest that you try buying decent weed, in reality, no matter who you are, it shouldn't need to have that nuch in a joint and if you do need to have that much to feel the effects then you've either got an inhuman tollerance or shit weed... (I'm guessing on the latter)

lastly.
there are 0.03527 ounces in one gram. 142g is roughly 5 ounces.
this is slightly over half a bar,

ok...

let me explain this...

6-8 heads in an ounce, (I assume) means that in the weed that he buys, in an ounce of the weed he can expect somewhere between 6 and 8 buds from the plant in the bag.

Also if you feel the need to put 3g (just under an eighth) into one of your joints then I suggest that you try buying decent weed, in reality, no matter who you are, it shouldn't need to have that nuch in a joint and if you do need to have that much to feel the effects then you've either got an inhuman tollerance or shit weed... (I'm guessing on the latter)

lastly.
there are 0.03527 ounces in one gram. 142g is roughly 5 ounces.
this is slightly over half a bar,

Well, when it comes to me and my friends smoking, we always roll up about 1.2 into a blunt, and when we determine WHO is smoking on it with us, we say there are going to be 2-3 heads on it. So I assumed he wanted to smoke with 8 people, this is a lot more than usual for a 1.2g blunt, so I declared it a 3 and it would roast everyone. Just make it twice as long and more fat.

And yes, I already stated that it was just over a QP, and that if it was a QP of the fluff that I get, it would take up A LOT more than the side pocket.

And the buds that I get, I'd say there are maybe 1-2 buds per ounce.

..... So I assumed ......
And it is at this point where you and your rant lost all credibility because you assumed WRONG

And thanks for the neg rep and continued diatribe, as you no doubt noticed it was reciprocated in kind.

:)

Back
Top Bottom