japan gets 1.6Gb/s

I don't doubt it..You know what really boggles me is the Asian countries.

Just the other night I was watching "Build it BIG"...Well you can probly guess what country was picked. Mainland China.

Long story short, The Airport they had wasn't realistic. Planes fly over houses every 4 minutes just feet above and the country was growing at mind blowing rates. It went from 500,000 to Milllions of Millions.

So these guys were like, We have no more land to build on..Well...Solutions??...... Lets blow up mountains and coastal hills and build us some more land on the ocean. And they did, They built an Airport 6 million square meters in total over the Ocean. Wow.

Haha

*Removes Hat

17.5Mb is a REALLY fast internet speed, far above the national average. I'm assuming your using cable (Remember with cable, you share that 38Mb line with many other people, its not dedicated to you unlike DSL)

Consumer Ethernet grade fiber is single stand typically, and "ISP grade" fiber is 12 strands a ribbon. Here's a comparison pic I took.

Wow I was way off. I don't know much about it but I thought it was supposed to be really really small so that's why I said thousands.

Yeah, isnt it 1 in 5 people are Chinese? There capitol city has a population of the entire USA or something too I think, but I might just be BSing that, lol, idk.

people need to stop having babies worlds becoming over populated =P
ya theres only to people on my block who use it besides me
if u pay an extra 20 bucks a month you can get a dedicated line that gives 35 mb/s

if u pay an extra 20 bucks a month you can get a dedicated line that gives 35 mb/s

That's so worth it IMO. @ my street everybody has COX so I get really slow connection. At midnight it gets a little better lol. I hate this. I would definitely pay $20 for a dedicated line.

my parents pay like 110 bucks amonth and we get 17 mb/s net every cable channel except were u pay permonth for demand and unlimited calling

Damn. Every channel? That's nice dude. Well, since they pay that already might as well add 20 and go for everything top of the line lol.

Back
Top Bottom