Jaguar XKR-S / Subaru Impreza WRX STI?

Nice. Boost is good, as long as you know what you're doing when you tune it. I still like naturally aspirated engines just fine. You can't beat the direct response NA gives to you compared to FI.

Hey Cabbs, boost your Neon. :D

Don't get me wrong, I love the sound of an ITB monster screaming just as much as the next guy, but boost is just plain fun. Just something about turbo's that make me smile when I'm riding in a boosted car.

Hell no I'm not boosting my car, FWD+boost=massive oversteer+wheel spin :D

Well I know what you mean. I've sat in the co-driver's seat of a Mitsubishi Evolution IX as it was driven all the way near redline. The power of boost is quite exhilarating and addictive, but the key to every car is balance. Don't be like those retards who push 500hp out of a Civic Si. Sure you can win drag races, but you try cornering and you'll probably kill yourself.

As for your car...do it. Your wrists will love the torque steer. :p

Doooo eeet. Think of the workout your wrists will get! Even a whole day of masturbation can't do that!

Doooo eeet. Think of the workout your wrists will get! Even a whole day of masturbation can't do that!

Will you pay for my front tires? :D

In all honesty, I'm considering it in the future. I don't ever plan on getting rid of this car unless something makes me (like an accident), because I want to keep it as a DD when I get another car.

Back
Top Bottom