ive made up my mind

It look ok. It doesent have a DVI connection and its contrast ratio is a little small 500:1. What are you planning on useing it for?

That would still be considered a good monitor, for the size, and response time.

The brightness/contrast values aren't that bad either really. Especially for the price!

The only issue for me would be the fact theres no DVI connection, but saying that, my monitor has DVi, and I'm still using VGA because the montior I got didn't come with a cable.
I would get one, but these cables cost alot of money extra, for something you should get for no charge.

And, even though the quality should be slightly better using DVI from VGA, the difference to most people would probably be minimal if put side by side.
More keen eyes would be able to see the difference, but for such a cheap monitor for the specs you get. I don't think its bad at all.

ya, i dont even have any dvi connections on my computer anyway. i have seen dvi monitors before and i cant tell much of a difference. i was actually expecting to only find a 15 inch lcd for 200 bucks, but then i found a 19 inch widescreen monitor, and wow! lol. i will be using it for games (well, actually, one game, cs 1.6) and some photo editing, video editing, and flash creation, and of course, just browsing the web. my local circuit city has a monitor just like this one with almost all the same specs on it and the quality is great for me. it is definately a majr upgrade from this peice of crap crt monitor that ive had for like 10 years.

Yeah, it seems like a great monitor :)

The only reason I can say to why its so cheap is the no DVI connection, as thats taking off now in new monitors. So thats probably dragged the price down quite alot.

It should be great though looking at the reviews, and the rest of the specs speak for themselves.

I bought that monitor like 2 weeks ago lol.

It's an awesome monitor!

You won't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom