I've got to get out of this place

mammikoura said:
umm, the m16 is far from a machine gun :p
yeah i know it's not like a uzi or smg. I just consider it a machine gun cuz it shoots full auto, but not anymore i belive cuz they made them semi, and burst. I shot one on semi before, and i consider it a machine gun :D

lhuser said:
All you see is like:

Here come the plane...about to land and...ATCHOO! Plane goes up and out of control.

Hits trees, lhuser ejects. Lands safely, plane weirly lands safely...makes first step...slips on banana and falls on his arse.
What country? :p

lhuser said:
I've got to steal a plane and land somewhere...and try not to crash lol :p

at my work we get loads of 737's in the hangar...

wanna borrow one of those? lol.. easyjet wont notice.. they have enough, hehe..

hope everything gets sorted at your house lhuser, that must be pretty freaky..

^Mike^ said:
yeah i know it's not like a uzi or smg. I just consider it a machine gun cuz it shoots full auto, but not anymore i belive cuz they made them semi, and burst. I shot one on semi before, and i consider it a machine gun :D

there are many m16s. The a1, a2 and a4 use burst. (the a2 and a4 are the ones most often used my normal soldiers) And then there is the m16a3, which is safe-semi-auto. But the normal dudes don't use it, it's almost only for the navy SEALs.

mammikoura said:
there are many m16s. The a1, a2 and a4 use burst. (the a2 and a4 are the ones most often used my normal soldiers) And then there is the m16a3, which is safe-semi-auto. But the normal dudes don't use it, it's almost only for the navy SEALs.
yup

mark thorpe said:
at my work we get loads of 737's in the hangar...

wanna borrow one of those? lol.. easyjet wont notice.. they have enough, hehe..

hope everything gets sorted at your house lhuser, that must be pretty freaky..
freaky indeed. I'm still backwayrds.

But, nah. You can keep that. I prefer my explosives :D

mammikoura said:

A1's are full auto / Semi

Anyways, what neighborhood do ya live in lhuser? Jane and Finch? haha.

Here, in UTAH, where it's cold in the morning, if you so much as leave your car warming up, someone will come by and steal it.. but sometimes.. if you lock it, then come back.. and you see someone trying to break in.. they can turn around you shoot you.

That happened a few weeks ago here... nearly killed him.

Man...I'm glad I don't live in a place where I have to worry about that stuff either. Good old NW Pennsylvania.....sticksville USA!

Back
Top Bottom