I've got an idea for Newegg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you forward the referral email, or have there be a slot on the checkout to enter a referral's name and put in info.

Good idea HAVOC.. lets see what happens.. I mean with all the stuff I recommend there (along with some other Hardware People) who knows!

Might want to post this up in the Suggestion forum, havoc. At least the part about sponsorship. Larry might look into it, as it should be a win-win scenario for T-F and the Egg.

It would be nice to get some exclusive promo codes for the site. if nothing else it would ramp up traffic for a little bit. ;)

Thing is Havoc. They will realise you are reccomending Newegg as it is, without any benefit to you. so this go's through their minds:

"Havoc gets us lots of referalls, for free !"
"Havoc gets us lots of referalls, but we gotta pay him!"

Which do you think they'll choose ?

I think in your letter you should make it clear you would be much more likely to make referalls if you had an incentive.

And yeh, i like the Newegg/TF idea. Except.. What about us poor UK people :(

newegg is not obligated in anyway to do this though, so why would they? We have been doing it without it, and will continue doing it...

Oreo said:
What about us poor UK people
Move to the US. ;) Plenty of welfare to go around.

Luke said:
newegg is not obligated in anyway to do this though, so why would they? We have been doing it without it, and will continue doing it...
True, but good advertising is good advertising. Larry is a very smart dude and if this would bring in funds it would be worth his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom