I've been busy

How could I have missed this thread?!

Congrats man, happy life lasting marriage. (Dunno how to give marriage blessing in English).

So as some of you might have noticed, I've been some-what absent the last few months. Posting here and there but mostly lurking and keeping an eye on things.

This would be why.

Congratulations mate, I got married myself just over a year ago.

How could I have missed this thread?!

Congrats man, happy life lasting marriage. (Dunno how to give marriage blessing in English).

Out side of "Congratulations" I don't think there is really a standard. Of course in my circle of friends we tend to be a little more cynical with each other and say things like, "you're f'ed now. You signed a pre-nup right?" - because you know... we're jerks like that :)

Congratulations mate, I got married myself just over a year ago.

Well belated Congratulations to you!

I could not get married, I love my freedom too much. I'm glad that now at this age it doesn't matter.

Out side of "Congratulations" I don't think there is really a standard. Of course in my circle of friends we tend to be a little more cynical with each other and say things like, "you're f'ed now. You signed a pre-nup right?" - because you know... we're jerks like that :)

Oh, we have a bunch of blessings other than congrats here. Cultural differences amaze me.

And I know what you mean by "jerks". Here some (extremely close ones) even poke butt as the groom walks and all walk beside and behind him in one act of one of the events before marriage. Crazy bunch :rofl:

I could not get married, I love my freedom too much. I'm glad that now at this age it doesn't matter.

Marriage scares me (women scare me) but I really want to experience love and romance (marriage is the only way here for that). I'm one lonely pathetic loser :(

Back
Top Bottom