iTunes Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently iTunes has been a huge pain in my rear. Its giving me multiple problems that I would never have expected to see. Such problems consist of:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Overall slow performance
-When I click to change the song it takes like 10 seconds
change the song and it just freezes up for that time.

2) iTunes can't locate my files on my external hard drive.

3) This one I pretty sure is my computer's fault but, when I play
a song iTunes will skip through almost like a scratched CD.
I can watch the time thing at the top of iTunes and it shows
the time skipping through the song also.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know my computer has enough RAM to run iTunes, so I don't really have a clue why iTunes would be having the slow performance unless its something that is common with the current version of iTunes.

The problem with iTunes not locating my files on my external hard drive is because every once in a while I disconnect my hard drive to take it somewhere else. I feel like there should be a way to make it so that I can unplug my external and plug it back in and iTunes will be able to find the music by itself.

I am not sure why my computer skips through songs like it does, I have done everything I can think of how to fix it. I have updated to the newest versions of iTunes and I have the most recent drivers for my sound card. Usually when I have this problem I can temporarily fix it by restarting my PC or I just go into the task manager and end all processes that are in anyway related to iTunes. I know this problem is on my computers end because I can play my songs on my other computer just fine, this also tells me its the computer and not the files that I have.

I would love to be able to fix these problems for good, and I need your help doing that.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom