iTunes Problem

Zapdos

In Runtime
Hello,
I like playing my music on iTunes and i have my 30gig ipod so i was messing around with something and whenever i start up itunes it says: iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. This is VERY anoying since i cant upload any music to my ipod now :(. Does anybody have any soloutions?? if so please help me!!

Also I have Tryed Installing it and downloading new versions and nothing seems to work

Can you tell us what you were messing around with?

Plus, when installing it again, did you uninstall it properly, before installing it again?

NOTE:

Please edit, not create a new post.

Yes i did uninstall it properly and manytimes i have indeed.

Well I wanted to restore my computer and this is a new computer I made so i restored it to the time when i installed my battlefield 2 the 2 day the computer started to work. Then i installed iTunes again and it wont work. It worked perfectly fine before i restored my computer. So i am confused about the whole thing. Any ideas on how i can fix this?

And My music is in my music files its only deleated off my itunes. Still on my ipod anyways. I can just load it back with "ipodrip".

Back
Top Bottom